Friday, December 18, 2015

Animal Abuse...

Everyday, I see it on FaceBook on my time line.  This last one just kills me.  Boiling a dog, then throwing it off the 4th floor just because the animal chewed up a phone.  The dog survived, but needs help.

You know, it is a small wonder I have anger issues.  I see stuff like this way too much and I feel that this world has just gone nuts.  Sure, I get frustrated and angry with Bo and Chloe.  However, I would never do anything to harm them.  If your stupid phone gets chewed up, that is your own damn fault.  It is one thing to correct a dog, but boiling the dog, then throwing out a 4th floor window is murder.  

I cannot stomach the sick things people are doing in the world today.  I have to remind myself all of the time - this is nothing new.  This bullshit has been out there all along - with social media, it is amplified.  I pray that the owners are punished as God sees fit.  I am so tired of seeing such horrors.

I just do not get why people are like this.  I so desperately wish people would pull it together.  It is complete insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment