Saturday, December 5, 2015

Mind Spinning Out of Control...

So many things to write about and everything seems such a blur.  I am angry, scared, upset, worried, and over all feeling of boxed in.

The recent shootings upset me to no end.  Furthermore, to realize those shootings are done by religious fanatics takes me over the edge of sanity.  I overheard some information about drowning a deer.  I had to turn off the radio because I simply could not stand to hear any more about the subject.

This world has no value on life.  None at all.  For me to be upset over all of this to some makes me a "radical Christian."  No, I do not think so.  I am simply tired of a group of individuals who have no value for life, no feelings, and no heart or soul.  They care nothing for society as a whole - it is all about how to force others to follow their will - Power.

I am fucking tired of it.  It disgusts me to my very core.  People demanding gun control believe that is the answer.  It is not.  It is not just about guns, people.  It is about brain washing, chemical warfare, creating bombs out of every day products, and so forth.  "If I bring fear to people, then I can control" and too many of us think we are so above it all until that one day.

While walking my dogs, I thought about how horrible it would be for the world to be controlled by one group of people.  I personally do not think it is possible, but what if it were?  

Let's put this into another dynamic that no one ever thinks about - social media.  In the past year, I have found that my opinion means nothing unless I agree with the masses.  WTF?!  If you even try to engage in some decent debate (not trolling or even name calling), you are bullied until you leave or never heard because the other side has shut you down.  I simply stepped away from posting very much.  I repost other posts, but if I post something, someone has to get a bit ugly.  Basically, okay for them to condemn you, but not the other way around.

We do not even listen to one another - everyone talks over each other.  On two separate occasions, I have been talking to someone on the phone and each time, they interrupted me before I properly concluded my statement/question.  That irritates me to no end.  You may have the answer, but what if you do not because you do not have all of the information?  

Small wonder I feel like crawling back into oblivion.  There is no point because no one listens.  No one cares.  No one sees.

None of us will agree on everything 100% - it is simply impossible.  However, I think society as a whole has got to quit looking for blame and band aid solutions and really look at what is going on in the world.  Stop trying to run everyone's lives and let's help one another - help us all be stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment