Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve - The Mad Rush...

Well, not for me - not this year.  I refuse to fall victim.  

I did not buy a whole lot this year.  Mainly, due to the fear of money I need to spend to mend my worn out body.  I believe that yesterday, I logged the most steps I have taken since all of the body issues have started, 7858 steps.  Believe me, my body let me know it was not happy about it.

Just wrapped up making fudge for a friend of mine.  Not sure how much longer she has, but I admire her tenacity to keep moving forward and saving as many cats as she has time.  She never asks for much and she likes my fudge a lot, so I see no harm in making it for her.  I would make some for myself, but I would never eat it all.  I still have a container of it in my refrigerator from last year!  Time to throw that out.

Today will be a bit busier that I would like, but I will get through it.  I have an appointment with my new orthopedic on Monday.  I hope that no surgery will be involved and get some good drugs.  I want to get so much done, so that I can just relax. 

My plan had been to cook Christmas dinner and watch a bunch of movies and play video games.  Next week, I work two days, but I have plans to sit down and plan out the next year.  What will be the theme and what should I really do with my year?  These will not be resolutions, but life changes I MUST make.  

In the meantime, I will focus on finishing out the year doing the best I can to make everyone happy.  After that, I will focus on what makes me happy and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment