Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feelin' good...

Well, almost - I am still somewhat tired, but I am feeling good about myself.  I tried a new recipe from Diabetic Living - Chicken, Sausage, Shrimp Jambalaya.  Furthermore, it was cooked in a crock pot.  The hardest part for me was doing all of the prep work under pressure this morning.  I should have chopped up everything last night, so it would have been a "dump and run."  Live and learn.

I did realize that the recipe made more than I could want.  I had to find space in the freezer for some of the left overs. At least, I have something to "go to" when I just do not want to cook.  LOL

Last week, I spent most of it eating out and I realized I was not doing myself many favors.  At home, I can control the ingredients that are part of a particular meal.  When I go out to eat, I am far more prone to eat things I should not eat.


Tomorrow, left over for lunch and maybe again for dinner.  :-)  Need to take some time to figure out why my XBOX 360 hand controller won't work.  Another piece of frustration.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment