Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taking advantage...and not in a good way...

Ever had someone dump work on you, then take credit for what you did?  I am starting to experience that and quite honestly, I do not like it.  To add insult to injury, it is done in such a very blatant manner that it is more rude than you would believe.  Time has come to start cutting off help given to people.  I have always made myself available to help, but this is just too much.

I realize that dealing with diabetes, my emotions and moods are constantly changing.  Sometimes, I get really paranoid, but I try to calm myself down and realize that there is no real logic to the fears.  However, when things like the above happen right in my face, you have to think "Perhaps I am wrong in thinking that all is okay."

I try to breathe in and out and let go, but it keeps eating at me.  It is not "all good."  For me, it is worrisome.  Furthermore, it is not the first incident.  Last week, I was on a conference call and the same person comes to my desk and tells the manager, "She is not doing anything."  I was on-call and I have to be present to this call when I am on-call.  Not only does the manager know this call occurs every week - it is on his calendar!  Still, this person makes it out like I do nothing and he does all of the work.  It is becoming a huge problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment