Thursday, April 5, 2012

Taking a day away...

Today is/was my "Friday" as I decided to take Friday off from work.  I thought taking "Opening Day" off would be a good idea.  Go to the ball park, hang with friends doing a tail gate.  As usual, tail gate plans were ditched, so I have some hot dogs and will be watching the game at home.

Still, one needs to be able to take a break from work  Just need that "refresher" or down time to get my head all sorted and settled.  I find I have way too many ideas and such running through my mind and it just does not stop.  Some days, I wish I were like that physically - I probably would be much thinner.  LOL

Tomorrow night, I will join a friend from high school for dinner and enjoy some blues music.  Just the right thing to help me relax and slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment