Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Numbers frustration...

Since Friday, my blood sugar numbers are ranging between 250 - 299.  Now, I am not talking about just morning, but morning and evening.  I am not going to lie - it bothers me - terribly.  I thought I was on a good run with the numbers under 200.  However, I have not been able to pull those numbers back down to where it was.  I know - think positive and get back on your eating methods.  Still, it just makes me feel horrible.

I am religiously taking my meds.  I am up to injecting 42 units of insulin.  I hope that it won't go up much higher as it worries me to inject so much.  That might be normal, but I need time to research it.  That should be something I do rather than working all night on environments for work.  Let's not get on that subject.

Tonight, I am going to fix chicken stir fry.  Not so sure about making egg drop soup, though.  I need to cut back on how much I am eating, even though the food I am eating is good for me. 

Time to get the day going.

No comments:

Post a Comment