Sunday, April 29, 2012

Procastination Saturday...

I spent most of Saturday sleeping.  My dogs woke me up around 6:45 AM.  I walked the dogs, then headed back to bed to sleep.  I officially woke up at 11:45 AM.  I ran some errands, ate lunch, then headed back to bed to sleep until after 7:15 PM.  I guess I am pretty tired.

I hate it when I have stuff I want to do, but find myself going back to bed just to get more sleep.  I suppose it has to do with knowing I had to work tonight and I dreaded it because I am not on-call.  I guess it is just one of those things.

Since it is 2:02 AM, I had better toddle off to take my medications, then get some sleep.  I need to be up early in the morning.  At least, this is something I want to do and not something that work has planned for me to do.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment