Monday, April 2, 2012

No more drama...

Nothing like getting up and having people call you at 7:30 AM when you are no on-call.  This perpetual on-call business is for the birds - job security or not.

I have prepared my lunch for the day:  left over hungarian chicken goulash that I made last night, a salad with edamame, avocado, tomato, hard boiled egg, and lettuce (of course!).  Also, I threw in a sliced up apple, orange, and 100 cal. Oreo crisps, and trail mix.  Tonight, I have some more chicken tenders to fix.  Not sure if I am going to do stir fry or put them back in the freezer for another night.  I need to think of other things to fix than just chicken stir fry.

My blood sugar seems to still be recovering from the poor choices I have been making.  For example, this morning, the fasting number was 249.  Better than last month, but it needs to be better.  I just need to keep working at this.

Found the next recipe to try:  http://www.diabeticlivingonline.com/recipe/chicken/diabetic-friendly-chicken-and-shrimp-jambalaya/

No comments:

Post a Comment