Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dark Times Lie Ahead...

It is never easy handling a situation when everything that worked wonderfully craters before your very eyes.  I have no solid explanation why so many things failed, but it was a good definition for EPIC FAIL.

I am shell shocked and mortified.  I do not even want to go into the office.  I am trying diligently to sort out the matter.  What I can say is that I did not work in the areas where the failures occurred.  There are some people who continually refuse to read and follow directions.  I wrote out a document specifying exactly where everything was located and indicated which area.  I am at a loss of what to do.

So, I sit in this dark, cold time trying to determine what are the next steps.  I know God puts all of us through a test of some sort.  These types of tests, I could really do without, but apparently, I need to figure out how to fix this issue once and for all.

I am angered by the fact that whatever I say, others take offense.  My goal is not to blame - just get the facts and present them.  If I am wrong, then so be it.  I just want to make the situation better for the future.  I cannot sit back and constantly deal with finger pointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment