Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seems like there is no time...

When preparing for a major release where I work, it seems that there is never enough time to get everything done.  To make matters worse, others continue to fill my plate with their "priorities".  I am past the "worrying" stage and entering the "accepting" stage.  It won't be perfect - these things rarely are perfect.  Simply go with the flow and fix the things that you can.

Due to all of that, my minimalist or clutter cleaning activities have come to a screeching halt.  Not surprising.  That tends to happen from time to time.  Work starts full blast and I feel I barely have enough time to walk the dogs and get something to eat.

On the doggy front, Bo has strained his back.  What does not make it better is that Chloe will occasionally attack him on walks.  Seems like she is trying to charge at some animal in the bushes and Bo happens to be in the way.  So, I end up getting onto her for hurting him.  Not that it really makes much of a difference.

I am going to just try to find that serene place and try to regain some sanity.  I am sure that will help.

My Daily "God wants You to Know":

we believe God wants you to know ... that every time you pretend to love, you impoverish yourself more and more.
Love has great potential to enrich your life. But if you are just playing a role, pretending to love, it's only going to poison you. Because you are teaching yourself that it's just a game, and slowly but surely you will lose the capacity to open in love.
 
 I thought about this for awhile.  "Pretend to love"?  I am not sure how to take that, really.  I love a lot of things and those things I do not love, well, I try not to bother.  In regard to "love" with a special person, you have to meet someone before even attempting that.

Something to ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment