Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Is God Really Trying to Reach Me...

On FaceBook, I always take a moment to read the "God Wants You to Know..." messages.  In my mind, I know it is all for "fun."  However, there is a small piece that mulls over how close these messages are.  Take today for instance:

On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes.
Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.
 
Someone obviously knows I am highly stressed.  Of course, anyone that knows me knows that I have way too much stress.  I can never seem to relax.
 
My hope is to relax some this weekend.  Granted, I will be working on removing clutter, but I do not want to worry or stress over anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment