Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting behind...

It seems to be a trend with me.  I get all gung-ho about doing something, then I start slowing down.  Monday night, it was having dinner with a friend who cannot understand "no" or at least, the kind ways I was trying to say no.  Next time, I will just be blunt.

Last night, I had plans to work on Lesson 2 for "Simple Living", but felt just too wiped out to continue further.  The most I did was call an old friend and talk about old times, which I really enjoyed.  Walked the dogs again, then went to grab dinner.  Once I ate, I pretty much headed for bed.  I was that exhausted.

My evenings are a lot like that.  I rush to get to the office, deal with everything in a rush there, then rush to get home to walk the dogs.  Rush, rush, rush...small wonder I am exhausted.  There has to be some middle ground.  I just have to find it or figure out how to control this "rushed" emotion.  There is a time and place for "rush, rush, rush".  Just not every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment