Monday, October 8, 2012

Update on clearing clutter...

Overhauling the kitchen.  Talk about taking on a big project.  I have managed to find and make storage spaces for my stand-up mixer, blender, and slow cooker.  I wanted to make sure that these items were easy to pull out for use.

I am leaving out the toaster because it is a heavy beast and I actually use it.  If it were lightweight, I might reconsider it.  I plan on storing the George Foreman Grill and steamer.  I never use either one.  The grill is messy and too large to handle.  I have a grill pan that is a bit easier to manage.  The steamer is a pain to clean and I use steamer bags to steam veggies.

I am going to clean out a drawer and re-arrange it.  I need to remove the rolling pin and put it elsewhere.  That way, I have more room for putting in the wash cloths or move the silverware there.  That might be the better idea.  I might even take out those items that I do not use on a daily basis and store them.

I feel good about all of this.  I just hope that I can continue on this roll and clear out the living room, then do the same with my bedroom.  That way, I have my zen back.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment