Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Getting that Wayward Feeling...

Getting that depressing feeling waving over me.  I try to resolve myself that not everything is set in stone.  Life has changes, you just have to roll with the punches.  So what if things do not work out as you wish - get around it and refocus on what is important.

I have never been much of a religious person.  I just wonder sometimes if I am forgotten.  I pray that someone is listening, but apparently, I am pretty thick headed.

Maybe this is why I need to head to bed after an hour rough work out.  :-) 

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

the world is an abundant place.

So far, everyday of your life you have had enough to survive. Whether it was water, food or shelter, one way or another, you had enough. Why would tomorrow be any different? God has created an abundant world, live in appreciation of that.

"Don't Give Up"...

No comments:

Post a Comment