Thursday, March 6, 2014

Humility and Looking for a Creative Outlet...

I have a huge tendency to over think various things.  As I was getting ready to rush off to work yesterday, I thought about my blog entry and realized I made a huge mistake.  I know I said I laughed when Random Cathy told me about my being inspiration for her trying her FitBit again.  The reason I laughed is that I could never see myself as being someone's inspiration.  Cathy has been a great source of inspiration for me.  She is such a pure positive light and I love how I feel after spending time chatting.  I actually look at the positive than the negative.

I have been working on doing more looking at the positive than the negative.  However, with problem-solving situations at work, I tend to look at the negative because there are some courses that can lead you to have more headaches than others.  However, I see that from the work stand point.

I have been working on writing a fictional story.  Not really sure where it all will go, but writing has been something I have done off and one for quite some time.  I was looking at Collin County Community College Education To Go courses and thought I would give it a shot.  Sort of exercise the creative part of my brain for a bit and step away from the technology.  Perhaps, this would bring a fresh breath of air to me.

I am still sore from the exercises that I did with the trainer on Tuesday.  I am going to make an effort to go to the gym today and do those exercises again.  Tomorrow, I will go looking for a foam roll to help massage my thighs.  That seems to be the one place where I have the most soreness.  I tried doing some stretching exercises last night, but that did not help.

God's Message to Me for Today:

Today, Melissa, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when whispers do not get your attention, bricks will fly your way.

Don't speed through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention. Slow down and be present.

Well - sometimes, I need a brick to hit me to see/hear some things.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment