Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time to Regain Focus...

The past few days, I found myself going into a depressive tail spin.  I allowed a lot of things to affect me.  Yesterday, while I was at work, I noticed I was grabbing candy to eat for no reason.  I recognized I had no control over myself.

Today, I got on the scale and noted I had gained about a pound or so.  This is normal - I try to tell myself.  At the same time, I feel I have allowed myself to go out of control. 

This is the first step and it is huge.  I recognize when I am going down the wrong road.  I need to get back on the horse and make sure I am going down the right path.

My biggest worry is that I am about to lose control and that is not what I want to do.  I have noticed that I cannot complete eating a meal at a restaurant because I get full.  This is a good sign.

I cannot seem to get as much water into my system.  I just never feel thirsty, but I know I need to drink more water.

Must continue to move forward!

God's Message to Me:

you can only give away what you already have inside yourself.

True giving happens when you are overflowing from the inside, and cannot help but share. When there is so much love within you that it has to flow to others or you would burst open. There is no thinking involved, no willpower in such sharing. It just flows out. If you have to force yourself to be kind, to love, to feel compassion, you've missed the first step of filling in your own self with these emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment