Friday, March 7, 2014

Trying New Things...

I subscribe to Diabetic Living and pick up Cooking Light magazines from time to time.  I found some really interesting recipes to try.  Last night, I made their lighter version of chicken parmesan with spaghetti.  It took a little time to put it all together, which was a mistake on my part.  New recipes, I usually try on the weekends because of time.  However, the only problem I had with the meal was a bit too much crushed red pepper flakes.  I will probably alter the recipe to use stewed tomatoes because I do not need a heavy sauce and like chunky pieces of tomato.

There is a recipe for fried chicken that I may try because heaven knows, I certainly could not pick up any fried chicken at the fast food places and eat it.  LOL

God's Message to Me:

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

true faith flowers from and through doubt.

If you never questioned your beliefs, - you are just a puppet dancing to somebody's strings. If God had wanted your mindless obedience, you would've been created without mind and without free will. But you have both so you can come to God of your own accord. Just look at the lives of saints, - most of them had gone through a dark night of the soul, and that's why their faith was so strong. The path to true faith always goes through doubt. So ask those questions you've always been afraid to ask, and find the answers, and then your faith will become unshakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment