Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sometimes, I Am Too Obsessive...

I have allowed myself to become way to obsessive about a particular thing.  It is not the weight-loss, although, making these changes was because of that obsession.  Today, in a more positive light, I realize I cannot make certain events/people happen.  Sometimes, I live too much in a dream world where things are not very realistic.  What I need to do is shake that off and be real about it all.

I won't go in much detail because I am ashamed to have fallen into that trap, yet, again.  Reality hits hard, but it is always the truth that cannot be denied.  In abstract, there are things I can make happen and those are projects I have control.  Those are the things I should direct those obsessive tendencies.  Not the ones where there is absolutely no chance in hell of happening as I have no control.

On an even more positive point, I am under the 280 mark.  I weighed today and my weight is 278.2 - I have lost 35 lbs since January.  Last night's workout still has me feeling tired, but not weighed down.  I sweated a lot, but I expect that while lifting weights.  It is not easy, but it is very important to me to build up my muscles so that I can endure longer.  I have 12 week sessions planned out, so I have that commitment to do it.  I hope that it allow me to inspire myself to try yoga and other classes there for mixing it up a bit and not overdoing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment