Thursday, January 9, 2014

Adding Incentive to Sticking With the Plan...

After the morning craziness died down somewhat, I decided that as I go down this path, I should document how I look physically each week, so that I actually can see it.  I took a picture of myself today and thought "OMG!  You look horrible!"

I started to get really discouraged.  Then, it came to me that again, this is my starting point.  Take a picture each week and you will see a difference if you keep trying. 

During the lunch break, I got on Amazon and did the Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds:  30 Minute Walk.  Talk about increasing my number of steps on the FitBit!  I may actually make 10,000 steps for today.  That part is exciting.

Still, I feel a bit bummed with the overwhelming sight of myself.  Sheesh...that is going to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment