Friday, January 3, 2014

"Trying" Times...

I have had to correct my behavior decisions a couple of times.  Perhaps, being honest is NOT the best idea.  My problem is becoming quickly annoyed at decisions people make.  I need to work on my patience.

Other than that, I am actually "trying" different things.  Tonight, even though I wanted Tex-Mex, I opted to get a Paradise Chicken Caesar salad - half salad - and a cup of mushroom soup.  Both were very good and satisfying.  Last night, a friend wanted to go out to eat dinner at Carrabba's.  I did well there, too.  I tried the cedar plank roasted salmon with crab meat topping, roasted asparagus with peppers and mushrooms, and the Italian salad.  I would love to figure out how to make their Italian dressing and have a bottle of it available.

I am in the process of trying to clear out the refrigerator in preparation of the meal substitution plan.  I have already started back on using my FitBit Flex and checking the number of steps I take and how well I am sleeping.

I do not feel bogged down by all of this, which is a good thing.  I am staying positive about the process.  I need to only compete and challenge myself on this adventure.  The main motivation here is to find out - what is going to really happen if this works?  I have to give it the old college try.

I was in the kitchen looking at the outside of the refrigerator.  I have one of those wipe-off calendars.  To this day, it still says "June 2008" and all of the events that went on for that month.  I guess life came to a halt that month.  It is time to change it and for the better.

Gotta keep this wheel turning...

Something for me to keep in mind with today's message from God:

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you do not see things as they are. You see them as you are.

When you look, you see reflections of your being. When you listen, you hear echoes of yourself. If you don't like something about what you see and hear, no point in smashing the mirror, change who you are becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment