Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 3 - Turning Back to Eating Real Food...

So, here comes the true test - for the next two weeks, I will be working on eating healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  I hope I do not break the trend I am on now. 

This morning, I had 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese, no sugar peaches, and a hard boiled egg.  Oddly enough, my calorie intake came just over the usual 180 with the shake - 188 to be exact.  Not bad.  I am going to try to work in some oatmeal and mix it up a bit.

For lunch, I am going to try to wrap up eating the smoked meat I picked up at Cousins BBQ in Crowley.  The brisket is so good that I picked up a pound of it and the turkey breast the other day.  This should end that meat today, so I will have done well in that aspect.

For dinner, I am going to boil some shrimp.  I love to have boiled shrimp, rice, and a small salad.  The leftovers are always good for the next day.

I am trying very diligently to make sure I keep my weight loss rolling right along.  I am working in various walking exercises.  I just get frustrated with walking the dogs because they tend to stop and want to sniff around.  I need to just get over that and let them do their stroll.  Once they are done, then, I really need to head off to the apartment gym and get my own work out done.

Time to fix the lunch and get the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment