Friday, January 24, 2014

Nearing the End of Week 3 - Still Alive...

I feel I am moving forward both emotionally and physically.  This week, I managed to eat healthy meals that were low in carbs, calories, and tried lower fat.  I am still losing weight, so that is a great thing.

At this point, I have lost a total of 15 lbs and finally under the 300 number.  That is a good start for me and I will take it as an achievement.  The FitBit has really motivated me to get up and move around more.  Yesterday, I woke up early and hit the treadmill for about 40 minutes.  I did not walk so fast, but that is not the point.  The point is that I did get in there and walk.  I just needed to do more.  I need to walk 2 miles on the treadmill and not 1.5 miles.  So, that is my goal - get in there and get my 2 mile walk done.

This morning, it is so cold.  I am not sure I will be able to walk outside around the building at work for very long.  I do not mind cold, but I do not like the bitter cold.  We will see what happens once I get to work.

Here is to sticking with good habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment